HELP Me!

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by schwannman, Apr 23, 2010.

1. schwannman

schwannman New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    okay, i'm an idiot. i am currently running cm 5.0.6.2 i have the sd card partitioned and was curious as to why i still only had lie 50mb availavle instead of like 200? anyway i was looking around in root explorer and it seemed that i had all of my apps in two places. the Sd-ext. and in the /data/data so i figured i could get rid of the one on the phone. iiii was wrong. i have all the apps backed up on my computer and i put it back on my sd card but now i can boot up my phone normally but as soon as it gets thru the boot screen i just get FC's. i know what i need to do, replace the folder, but i dont know how. please help.

Cliffs:
    Neet to put a folder from the SD card to the phone. howww?

2. gonnadie4thegov

Ratings:
    +0
    Did you actually download the apps2sd app? Other then that i dunno i havent mess with apps2sd cause ive heard its buggy and right now i don't need the space on my phone, i don't download apps like crazy.

And to reinstall the apps use astro on the market. It lets you look through your sd card on the phone and install apks on it.

3. schwannman

schwannman New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i cant do anything on my phone. i know how to do it if i could access apps. no i didn't download anything. just partitioned the sd card and checked the box in the setting menu. all i can do it turn it on, and mount it to the computer. i need to know if there is som way to like mount the actual device memory. then i could fix it.

4. toddegreene

toddegreene Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Boot recovery and restore your latest backup, then getback to the point before you goofed. To move apps, menu->settings->applications->manage applications->the highlight app and choose move.

5. schwannman

schwannman New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    tried to restore the latest backup, still FC's i think i may have figured it out, somebody let me know if i'm doing this right, in the clockworkmod recovery, i went to partitions menu, mounted /system, does that mean i can put stuff (mybad) on my system memory now? i tried mounting data and putting it in there and it ddint' help.

#5 schwannman, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2010
  6. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +12
    I've not used APP2SD so I can't advise how to correct. I can, however, direct you to the IRC link Real Time IRC Support, CLICK HERE! - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid ...
    Have a question? Want to report a bug? Chat with us on IRC! We're up at all hours of the night. We might be a little snarky though, so use the search.
    www.droidforums.net/forum/.../38233-real-time-irc-support-click-here.html

Someone there may/should be able to assist. If so, would you please post the solution for future reference.

Mike

7. schwannman

schwannman New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    woot, fixed it. wiped data, cache and resotred latest backup.

8. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +12
    Fantastic! Glad you were able to recover.

Mike