help me to decide

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by ganggreen777, Feb 12, 2012.

1. ganggreen777

ganggreen777 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Rezound, Gnex, iphone4s, Rmaxx, d4,

I really dont know please help.

I really need intelligent responses, im up for renewal on the 17th.....with me wifes phone too.....dont know what to do

:blink:

2. LoudRam

LoudRam Senior Member

Ratings:
    +146
    Current Phone Model:
    Moto X
    I'm not a fan of Apple because I think Android is a better all around OS. The Rmaxx is a nice phone but you can't change the battery. It can't be removed. I don't know if that's a big deal for you or not. I've had a DINC and now I have a DINC 2. Personally I like HTC, but that's my preference because you can customize everything on them.

3. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,667
    Current Phone Model:
    Google Pixel
    Would help if you tell us what you do with your phone mostly. Also what you're really looking for in your phone.

also have you checked out any of these in store?

4. ganggreen777

ganggreen777 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    well, by saying what im gonna say im probably limiting myself. I "love" the lapdock feature. (100 or 500). I actually notice the resolution is minimal, unless bad lighting in the vStore. btw(i knew soo much more than the "expert" on it-what a joke) my info comes from these forums....love yous guys

Lapdock "helps" me bc I cant afford a tablet right now...but in a cell phone i like the big screen, high resolution(movies), fast, rootable-soo i can cutom it (with an ics rom too etcetc)and also the OS able to upgrade to ICS (i know gNex)has it but soo will I think have it in upgrades.
    good connectability(phone),good sound (call), pretty good batt(wishful thinking these days)-just a damm good phone all around!!

5. UrbanBounca

UrbanBounca Rescue Squad
    Staff Member Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +240
    Well, the D4 screen has been disappointing to new D4 owners. It has screen lag.