help me to buy new Micro SD Card

s27moto

Reaction score
hi
i want to buy new 64 gb micro sdcad but i dont know which one is the best ? (for example toshiba or sandisk or ...)

please tell me which one is high speed and which one have top quality, dont miss tell me your reason

thanks a lot

torch709

Reaction score
hi
i want to buy new 64 gb micro sdcad but i dont know which one is the best ? (for example toshiba or sandisk or ...)

please tell me which one is high speed and which one have top quality, dont miss tell me your reason

thanks a lot

For me it is usually scan disk I buy as they are cheaper when I've been buying. Most of what I need saved pictures, documents and such I save to cloud service so memory is not much issue for me any longer

Caesars

Reaction score
I bought A Samsung and it's worked fine so far, apparently having good luck with a sd card in this phone is rare KNOCK ON WOOD.

GS4/iPhone5

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
I bought this card. It has been great. Amazon has it for $49.08.

Amazon.com : SanDisk Ultra 64 GB microSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card 30MB/s with Adapter SDSDQUA-064G-U46A : Electronics

Whichever card you buy, make sure it is a class 10. Class 10 is the fastest card that you can get without going into a new class of sd card (UHS). That will help in picture t aking (the card will wait on the camera to take the picture not the other way around). Here is a quick article that provides some background.

Flash Memory Cards: What You Need to Know | PCMag.com

In my humble opinion, you can't go wrong with the brand names (SanDisk, Kingston, Crucial). Stay away from the others.