Help me think of a name and win a themed app! Win a themed app!

thatguy

Reaction score
vanilla ice
ice ice baby
too cold
droidcicle
blue steel
magnum
merman
drowning
glacier
umpa lumpa

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay...spent the whole day picking a new home. Laid down a deposit and locked one in. It'll be finished in November Yay!

I'm putting some finishing touches today and will release late tonight. Thanks everyone for the suggestions...they're all great!

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay...spent the whole day picking a new home. Laid down a deposit and locked one in. It'll be finished in November Yay!

I'm putting some finishing touches today and will release late tonight. Thanks everyone for the suggestions...they're all great!

:icon_eek: you gonna tell us which one you picked?

davidjr621

DF News Team
Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Looks like we have waait and see ;)

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Looks like we have waait and see ;)

You'll find out tonight when it's released ;)

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
There was a bit of a snafu yesterday and I wasn't able to accomplish nearly as much as I had hoped.....expect a release today for certain.