Help me please!!!!

jrlecato

Reaction score
:icon_ banana:I rooted my first DROIDX with no problem. But I tried to install two apps at once and it froze up. The new DROIDX they sent me. Is kicking me out of the z4 app as soon as it starts acquireing the root shell. I tried to reboot and run a system swipe. But it would not let me install binary. It will start to install it and then it fails. The certificate can n be verify. But I have the certificate verification off. So how do u root this thing. I think its version 2.3.3. The old one was 2.1 and it has new graphics. Plus it seems to check all apps, even with the third party apps accepted. Please tell me what to do?? [email protected]
Thank you

Last edited:

Hobn

Reaction score
You have to flash back to Froyo to root Gingerbread. Or you can just flash a rooted 2.3.3 sbf.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
J

jrlecato

Reaction score
You have to flash back to Froyo to root Gingerbread. Or you can just flash a rooted 2.3.3 sbf.

I know I gave the looks of brains. But facts are Im just not smart. So could u explain the steps for dummies! !! Thanks

OP
J

jrlecato

Reaction score

How do I flash is that opening a app and force closing it??

OP
J

jrlecato

Reaction score

What is froyo? How do u flash it???

Wonmotyme

Reaction score
I do not have a Droid x but first thing..take a deep breath collect yourself. Now read what you can under the help threads, contact one of the "rescue squad" members. Maybe take and upload some pics of your situation so they can visually see the situation. Good luck my friend and remember stay calm.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Wonmotyme

Reaction score
How are things with your phone?

Suffering from a severe case of GINGERVITIS