Help me out here

msu

Reaction score
I broke my original D1 in half and upgraded to the D2G. I really like this phone, but I still have 30 days to return it. I really like the DX, but I can't make up my mind if I want it or not.
I played with it in the V store and you know, it was basically the same except for the bigger screen.
Now, I did notice a couple of things while playing with it. They had Angry Birds loaded up on the DX, so I loaded it up and started to play. I noticed there were like glitchs in the graphics which I moved the screen back n forth.
That kind of concerns me since I don't see that on my D2G.
I also noticed that it had hard keys on the front which I didn't know and was like, won't they break/wear out easy?? I like how on the D2G and I'm guess on the D2 that the menu keys are actually in the screen which is nice.

I think I can live without the hard keyboard. I actually have only used this one a little. I do like have the extra 200mhz, but I know you can oc the DX.
I was thinking about rooting this one just to check it out but why if I'm going to send it back.

I just can't make up my mind.

the5barrons

Reaction score
The hard keys will be fine. By the time you wear them out another phone well have been released. Overclocking and rooting is available on both platforms as you see fit. I would consider the bigger screen, and lack of moving hardware (slide) and full keyboard and even a little biased as a dx user... If get a dx. You might be rooting anyways.

The glitch on angry birds is not representative of how a dx runs. A lot of other factors could have made it glitch.

Swyped while being lazy in the DXForumApp