1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by ClaudioKilgannon, Jun 2, 2010.

1. ClaudioKilgannon

ClaudioKilgannon New Member

Is there a way to take a clock widget from an Open Home theme and use it as regular widget? I have PAID for the Star Wars theme, but I don't use Better/Open home anymore and would like to get just the Star Destroyer clock. Thanks in advanced, I'm going to do some exploring on my phone and if I find anything I'll let you guys know.
  2. thebowers

thebowers Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Take a look at your sdcard. The theme should be stored there. Might want to ask the original developer if it is ok.
  3. ClaudioKilgannon

ClaudioKilgannon New Member

Its not stored on the card from what I can see. I did find it on the system using godmode on BB 1.1. I don't see the problem were I should ask the original developer, I paid for the theme and I will only use it on my own Droid.