help me newbie

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by s4 power, Jul 25, 2010.

1. s4 power

s4 power New Member

i musta downloaded the rdlite thing a million times and no mtter wat i do i cannot get it to connect and whatnot, all i wanna do is make my touch screen keyboard be able to slide fro letter to letter and speed up my droid to the max can someone please help me l.. my aim sn is Staysixsixsixkid

thanks
  2. titans

titans Premium Member Rescue Squad Premium Member

Don't want to aim you but download the drivers for the Droid.
  3. s4 power

s4 power New Member

i downloaded all the drives i just cant figure out how to get them to the sd card.. i have the cable n everything
  4. cupfulloflol

cupfulloflol New Member

You install the drivers on your PC, not your phone. Nothing needs to be installed on your phone for RSDLite to work.

To be able to use slideit, shapewriter or swype (some of the slide from letter to letter keyboards) you don't have to be rooted. You just need to install the application. Slideit and shapewriter should be on the market.
  5. s4 power

s4 power New Member

i got missinformation from a friend, i downloded the drivers to the pc and the sdf and rdslite but my phone wont conect to the onputer it wont come up as being connected so when i click find device or w.e nothing happens so i cant start the rooting
  6. aggiechase37

aggiechase37 New Member

Is this a joke?
  7. s4 power

s4 power New Member

how could it be a joke, im asking for help, ive followed word for wrod the directions on the site but rsdlite will not let my fone connect so i cant root my phone , instead of asking if its a joke why not give some advice
  8. hoagie52

hoagie52 New Member

The reason he is asking if this is a joke is because it looks like you don't have the knowledge to do this. But to answer your question make sure your phone is in the reciveing mode by hitting d pad up and power once you get there if rsd still dose not show your phone as connected try to click on your usb connnected icon in the system tray that's what i had to do.
  9. s4 power

s4 power New Member

i have the knoledge to do it trust me im jst asking a simple question hy the **** wont my phone wont connect to rdslite , its not hard to follow the directions on the site im jsut asking why it wont work?