Help me get a thunderbolt..some questions.

jpa1384

Reaction score
How do you guys get new phones so frequently? Ideas on how to get a thunderbolt if I just got a fascinate? I would sell this phone but then I have to pay retail for the thunderbolt? My mom and dad have upgrades I think since they were eligible for the I phone. Could I upgrade one of theirs and get the thunderbolt then gave them switch back to non smart phone and get the thunder bolt for my line? Then just have their plan changed back with a regular phone?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes you can use an upgrade from another to get a phone on your line. Actually that is how how I got my D2 on this line. I have a real personable service rep so look for the friendly ones who can help you out with future problems let you might have. Quite easy to use another lines upgrade to upgrade your line. Hope this can help

Sent from my Liberated D2

OP
J

jpa1384

Reaction score
but would it matter if whoever upgraded, changed the plan right after? and went back to an old phone with no data plan?

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well the line off of my account that I upgraded from had a blackberry storm when I upgraded to my D2 and now it has an old school Samsung "Wafer" froms years past activated on it bc they nev er used the internet on the BB and wanted a simpler phone. The customer service rep that helps you should be able to see any upgrades available on your account which includes all lines on the account. If they see any upgrade available they should be able to use the upgrade off one line to get the phone and then activate it on your line. Just make sure you have a phone to activate on the line that you got the upgrade from. Like 99.9% sure it can be done bc it sounds like you want to get the TB the same way I got this D2

Sent from my Liberated D2