help me find my ideal case!

anchellada

Reaction score
ok i need to buy a case for my droid 1 ASAP! i keep dropping it and its starting to get some scratches and dents on the corners :icon_ nono2:. everyone says the body glove is the best but iwant some color, damnit. im having a lot of trouble finding a case with everything i want or dont want. or even almost everything... help!

heres my need list:
-pink or bright/royal purple color. if those are both a no, any bright/neon color will do.
-dnw color rubbing off (which i keep seeing in reviews for pink colored cases. poo.)
-dnw that stupid square in the back for a clip
-on the front, dnw the "motorola" covered. basically just want the outside edges of the front covered.
-smooth sliding
-not to crack or fall off easily when i drop it
- < $20
- patterns i guess are ok as long as they arent too girly; like hearts and stars, etc. but i still preferably want bright colors.

i dont care if:
-its bulky. i dont have a car dock so i dont care
-its rubberized or just hard or whatever
-it looks too cheap for you
-the back speaker is fully exposed or not. my phone is almost always on vibrate so i dont use it much.

you can also reccomend skins. id rather have a case because im afraid of messing up putting on the skins, but i suppose i could try it as long as it isnt too pricey. links and/or pictures would also be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance!
i like this one but im nervous to buy because there are hardly any reviews on it:

51IAYErpXYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited:

jemmymoore

Reaction score
Actually it depends upon a person whether to make a phone look fancy and attractive or concern bout protecting phone frm damage coz in the market there are lots of crappy cases and other accessories available both duplicate as well as original that wont even serve the purpose to protect phone from damage but would provide a nice look to the phone. Generally leather pouches are gud and inexpensive as compared to other hard cases or covers and it will fit any brand or models regardless whether you use htc, bb, samsung or any other (it will be available from any mobile shop or online portals).

A simple pouch will be a nice option if your intended to protect your phone only from scratches, smudges and dust. (if you dnt wish to make your phone look bulky by using expensive cases jst to give a prestigious look to a phone) But if your concern is to protect your phone from extreme damages then jelly cases are best. As compared to other types of cases from either Griffin, Rearth and Otterbox, jelly cases are inexpensive and they are capable of preserving phones from extreme damages like cracked screens, hard bruises to the phones.