Help me feel good about my decision

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by jsarche, May 19, 2010.

1. 2010 ZR1

2010 ZR1 New Member

What does it mean to "OC" the droid?

On Topic:
    Look at it this way, the phones are sold out everywhere I go, and probably you as well, so of millions of phones, you have a few complaints (mostly about the same stuff, or operater error).
  2. RPA-DROID

RPA-DROID New Member

OC = Over Clock much like you would do on a PC chipset

And you are right - all gadgets this complicated and only having a "few" issues... Just getting used to "different" ways of doing things :)
  3. cantare

cantare New Member

Well, fwiw, I moved up to the D.Inc from a RAZR2 V9m... I've had it for a month and I'm still besotted with it. Every device has issues, but you have to decide how important they are. My main worry was lack of a physical keyboard, but in retrospect I don't miss it at all. It has dropped a few more calls than my RAZR, and I'd not be all that surprised to learn that Motorola reception is a cut above htc in general. But I don't make that many calls, and I love just about everything else about the Incredible. So, yeah, me == happy user, no problems.
  4. kmo

kmo New Member

Look this is a great device, and hey we have 2.2 "Froyo" to look forward to. Going to be a really nice upgrade, love this Android platform... nothing is perfect but this phone brings the playing field to another level. :)