Help me choose!

Catgal

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Cat and I have my "new every two" with Verizon coming up on the 5th. I plan on going right out and getting an android.

I am currently using an LG Dare. I use it mainly for calls, texts, photos, facebook, weather, and GPS.

I do not like the virtual keyboard on the Dare, but am willing to go with a virtual only, provided it's better than the one I have.

I am trying to decide between the Droid 2, the Droid X, and the Droid Incredible. I lean towards the Incredible because I like the way the home screen looks, but I have heard that voice quality can be poor when using it as a phone, I figure you all will have the best info. I have read all the reviews on line, and I am thinking it's going to come down to the X or the Incredible.

Based on what I use my phone for, which do you think is best for me? Oh! And I am a sucker for customization, the more themes, wallpapers, ringtones the better for me.

Thanks in advance,
Cat

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Each of those phones are good options. I suggest that you visit a VZW store and spend an hour playing with each phone. I believe it is a personal choice so spending time test driving each phone will make your decision easy.

Mike