1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help! Market won't load on Froyo

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by cavaliercarey, Jun 14, 2010.

1. cavaliercarey

cavaliercarey New Member

I think I have successfully installed Froyo (the leaked beta) but now my Market won't load at all. I downloaded a Market fix (don't know if it will fix this problem) but the "Add ROM from SD card" is greyed out. I can't upgrade to Premium ROM manager because I can't get to the Market. I'm stuck!
  2. Martin030908

Martin030908 DF Super Moderator

3. cavaliercarey

cavaliercarey New Member

I have done that but still have a "loading" over the Market widget that won't actually load. I can't do much without Market. :(
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
  4. atomicsunset

atomicsunset New Member

I too had this problem. The 2 solutions I was given were to:
    Make sure you are signed into your gmail account. (In my case i was not, but it would not let me add or edit any accounts)
    so I just did a wipe, and re-activated my phone. It has something to do with not being signed into to your google account even though I KNOW i did when i installed the rom fresh.
    Hope this helps in some ways. If either signing in, or wiping and re-activating the phone don't work i am curious to see what else could be causing this.
    My first install wouldnt even load the market. the screen would do the animation like it was loading an app but nothing ever happened. Market place seems to be very sensitive to errors :p It usually takes my phone days just to load the market within a reasonable amount of time. After a couple of days it just loads fine on its own.
  5. cavaliercarey

cavaliercarey New Member

I got it working (yea!) and it loads very quickly. The key for me was to make sure my Google accounts had all been used (email, phone, etc) so accounts were active. I LOVE 2.2!
  6. matrix2004

matrix2004 New Member

I don't usually post problems but even after installing market fix 2, apps slowly download but don't install.
Search tags for this page
android market won't open froyo

android market wont load

android wont liad
htc t9295 marketplace wont load
why wont the 1mobile market load in