Help map the oil spill with your Droid Incredible!

J

JohnDroid

incredible-track-oil-spill.jpg

Borasky Research is asking anyone who is in the area affected by the Gulf Oil Spill to help track/map the movement of the oil spill. How can you do this with your Droid Incredible / HTC Incredible? It's easy.

Simply visit this page and they've laid out some instructions on what you need to do: Want to help map the oil spill? Here’s how to do it with the Verizon Droid Incredible

Borasky Research said:
Eyewitness volunteer reporters with camera- and GPS-enabled phones needed to help map the effects of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill.

A call has gone out for people in the area of the Gulf of Mexico with camera- and GPS-enabled phones to help out with mapping. Relevant Twitter user names are @oilreport, @epiccolorado and @kate30_cu.

XMasterMoronX

Reaction score
thats a tiny sample size for a mess.... so big

why don't they expand it to all android devices

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
And write an iPhone app.... And BlackBerry....

znmeb

Reaction score
thats a tiny sample size for a mess.... so big

why don't they expand it to all android devices

I wrote the original blog post. I just got (on the first day available) my Verizon Droid Incredible and don't know about any other devices, Droid or otherwise. In the article, I asked readers with other GPS- and camera-enabled devices to post instructions in the comments. So if you've got one of the other Droids, go ahead and post a comment on Want to help map the oil spill? Here’s how to do it with the Verizon Droid Incredible Borasky Research Journal and I'll approve it!