1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

help looking for a calculator

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by jchavez, Apr 14, 2010.

1. jchavez

jchavez New Member

do you guys know of a calculator that lets me do five or more separate calculations at the same time? example, I am adding miles to five different states, every week is different mileage, I want to be able to switch from calculator to calculator screen for every state and keep adding till I finish.
    do i make sense?
    thanks for your help guys
  2. eliassami5

eliassami5 New Member

try handy calc in the market, its a great calc with everything you would need. Plus it has up to 22 "screens" so you can go back and forth on each screen and do calculations separately on each one. I would highly recommend that you go through the entire tutorial first before using the calc tho.
  3. jchavez

jchavez New Member

wow, amazing, just what i needed, thanks eliassami5