(Help) Looking for a app that will clear out a folder on the SD card at a specific ti

OZFive

Reaction score
So for work I am using a program that I can send updates to in the field. It allows me to update all it's settings remotely. Very cool. BUT it will not remove the previous update files. So when it looks (periodically) for new settings it will not see the new file because it updated with a (1)... (2)... (3) as more files with the same name are downloaded. I would set the program to look for a new file with a new name, but that one setting does not copy onto the new settings file that I update the program with!
TLDR; I need is a (Non-root) program (free if possible) that will clean out a specific folder on the device SD card at a specific time or a set interval.
Thanks for any assistance!

skennelly

Reaction score
Only app that I can think of to do this would be Tasker. It is certainly not free, but if it does what you need then it is worth paying for. If you go to Tasker's website, you can download a 30 day trial. The trial is only available if you have not previously downloaded the app from the play store.