1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[Help] Launcher.apk from Desire theme causing problems

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by fwellingtonfiii, Apr 27, 2010.

1. fwellingtonfiii

fwellingtonfiii New Member

I've searched around and can't seem to find an answer to my problem, so maybe you guys can help me.

[INFO]: Running Bugless Beast v.9 ESE53, trying to theme my Droid.

I'm trying to install gl0be's Desire theme from alldroid, and my problem is that when I use MetaMorph to install the custom pieces of the theme, they work fine except launcher.apk. After installing it, my home button doesn't send me to the home screen. It will still give me haptic feedback, but nothing happens. I feel like the launcher.apk file isn't loading correctly, and basically eliminating my home screen.

What must be done to get this working? I've followed the instructions on the site, did the update.zip for the framework, then use MetaMorph to install the theme .apk's. I don't know where I've gone wrong...