Help Installing!

trook

Reaction score
I meant try another folder like my documents or c drive but if your on a mac then idk. I couldnt tell you why its unzipping, I think it loses the signature when its unzipped, just download it from your phone. its gonna take forever but it will be worth it. if you do just make sure to move the liberty file from downloads to the root of your sdcard.

OP
B

blackdynamite

Reaction score
Alright it's downloading from my phone. Is that going to put it automatically on my sd card? And thanks guys so much!

thebird36

Reaction score
well it'll be in a folder on your sd card it'll be in a folder names tapatalkdrodiforums_download you'll find it in there and if you have astro just long press on the zip in the folder and go to edit and move then go back to the root of the sd card and move it

trook

Reaction score
yes it is but its gonna put it into "downloads" on your sd card, you need to move it to the root, so its not in any kind of folder just longpress it and select move, press the back button and then the move here button. you know what, I think thebird36 is right if you used the df app or tapatalk to download it, mine went into downloads because I used the regular browser. If you cant find it we'll help you.