HELP! In the middle of rooting!

Reaction score
Alright i need some help, im in the middle of rooting, from Unrevoked3, im on the step after it says to open Device Manager, right click Android 1.0, and i should see "Update Driver Software" and then it shows a screen shot of what i should see..
Problem is, i dont see that, I see "Update Driver..." when i right click but when i click that i see something completly different..
Im using Windows XP if that helps anything..

THANKS GUYS!!!!!

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The drivers are in a .zip. You must extract these drivers for you PC to find them. Do that and you'll be on your way to rooting in no time.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Alright i need some help, im in the middle of rooting, from Unrevoked3, im on the step after it says to open Device Manager, right click Android 1.0, and i should see "Update Driver Software" and then it shows a screen shot of what i should see..
Problem is, i dont see that, I see "Update Driver..." when i right click but when i click that i see something completly different..
Im using Windows XP if that helps anything..

THANKS GUYS!!!!!

For XP, use the 32 bit driver, not the 64 bit. You'll look back and say "that was easy", I promise! At least once you get over the psychological fear of messing your phone up. Next stop: custom ROMs, themes, and kernels!!