1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help. I'm stuck!

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by Theguy16, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Theguy16

Theguy16 New Member

I have a big problem with my Motorola Droid. I downloaded Jrummy's kangerade and was fine for awhile, but then I hit Godmode in the scripts and I realize this was my mistake. I rebooted and found out my 3g and super user permissions did not work. I see that he has a patch on this in ROM manager, but the problem is, I cant apply that patch without super user permission. I tried to reboot into recovery to flash a backup, but what do you know I can't boot into recovery. Is there anything I can try before using RSDlite and risk majorly screwing up my phone even more?

Also, on a side note, if I had to use RSD lite to revert back to stock 2.0.1, how do I reactivate my phone with *228?