Help, I'm stuck...Liberty Upgrade

jbhuskers

Reaction score
I don't know if the file I downloaded wasn't complete or what from the Liberty Toolbox, but now I'm stuck in ClockworkMod Recovery and none of the zips I have will install, how can I get my phone back to a usable state to then try to upgrade to v. 0.9 again?

OP
jbhuskers

jbhuskers

Reaction score
The error I'm getting is can't open the file and (bad)

OP
jbhuskers

jbhuskers

Reaction score
I somehow am able to get back to the OS screen and I ran the Liberty Customizer and rebooted and now I have the market...going to try to install the Liberty Toolbox and get to 0.9 .... right now I have no idea which Liberty I am on right now.

OP
jbhuskers

jbhuskers

Reaction score
Now it installs Liberty Toolbox, but it's nowhere to be found :(

OP
jbhuskers

jbhuskers

Reaction score
One more update...third install is the charm, I have Liberty finally installed....now to wipe once more and do a clean install.

OP
jbhuskers

jbhuskers

Reaction score
So, you're good?

CM74D2

Hopefully, I am re-downloading Liberty v. 0.9 if I get stuck in that process I will update....at least maybe someone will find this thread and sorta see how I somehow walked myself through it LOL

OP
jbhuskers

jbhuskers

Reaction score
V. 0.9 seems to be installing now, I just am baffled on how I got out of ClockworkMod, it seems like I was running a half-downloaded version of Liberty and after running the customizer I was able to get out of being stuck in "adding an account" as well......just very strange. Sorry for all my rambling in this thread, but maybe someone will run into the same situation.

doniago

Reaction score
FWIW, your thread would be easier to read if you could edit your posts to add new information rather than adding multiple consecutive posts, IMO.

Thanks.