Help I'm Stuck in a Bootloop

elvyrorie

Reaction score
Ok, I knew this looked too easy to be true. I'm trying really hard not to freak out right now so any help would be REALLY appreciated. I decided to sbf my phone back to stock just because it was acting buggy. I thought what a good chance to learn how to do this. I got the 2.3.20 sbf file from here http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/...rld-present-droid-2-2-3-20-triple-threat.html , and used rsd lite 4.8. It went through acts fine, but now I'm stuck in a bootloop. I tried to boot into stock recovery, but I get a droid with an ! mark. I have tried to search but cant find a situation like mine. I used the full sbf on the site.

bmxmster

Reaction score
Ok, I knew this looked too easy to be true. I'm trying really hard not to freak out right now so any help would be REALLY appreciated. I decided to sbf my phone back to stock just because it was acting buggy. I thought what a good chance to learn how to do this. I got the 2.3.20 sbf file from here TBH & MyDroidWorld Present: Droid 2 (2.3.20) Triple Threat , and used rsd lite 4.8. It went through acts fine, but now I'm stuck in a bootloop. I tried to boot into stock recovery, but I get a droid with an ! mark. I have tried to search but cant find a situation like mine. I used the full sbf on the site.

ok once you open in recovery by holding X, you should get the Droid! press the search button on your slide keyboard it is a magnifying glass then use your volume keys for up and down and camera to select

OP
elvyrorie

elvyrorie

Reaction score
Ok, just did that, I wiped data/cache, and that worked! THANK YOU! I feel much better now.

bmxmster

Reaction score
Ok, just did that, I wiped data/cache, and that worked! THANK YOU! I feel much better now.

anytime im actually in that boat right now except recovery dont help me =( so i gotta find a origninal copy of motorolas software

OP
elvyrorie

elvyrorie

Reaction score
That sucks, I would be searching 24-7.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App