Help! I'm a moron who didn't move the ROM into the SD Card and wiped

kongo

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm not a n00b, but I did I totally n00bish thing and in my excitement, I forgot to move over the ROM zip to the SDCARD before wiping in TWRP. I have the VZW G2, rooted with recovery installed. I tried to ABD sideload, but I may be using an outdated ADB? Since I installed that ADB when I had my GNex.

How can I get my ROM zip over to my SDCARD or sideload from ADB?

I tried using: adb sideloard romname.zip
Error says: "cannot read 'sideload'"
Ugh.

Help.

lowvolt

Reaction score
In twrp you should have option to flash from internal or external storage. I would look on the internal.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

NewAge

XOOM Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
In TWRP I think you can mount USB OTG. Stick a ROM and a USB and try and flash it that way.

And you don't side load a ROM. It would be adb push command: "adb push ROM.zip /sdcard/ROM.zip"

Edit: After you boot into recovery select mounts and storage. Plug phone in and make sure sdcard and system unmount. Then issue adb push. Unplug, wipe, flash, reboot.

Last edited:

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
As night it took me ten minutes everytime I had to boot into recovery using the buttons only. I had no way to get online and figure it out and it was a pain lol. Gotta boot into the factory reset mode and go through there. As for your problem, there is also the Power + Volume up command thst takes you to what appears to be an Odin(ish) method.