1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help if possible...

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by JFrawls, Jul 30, 2010.

1. JFrawls

JFrawls New Member

So I rooted yesterday and flashed BB V.04, love it btw, its great. Apparently I was not so stellar at the process and I don't have any contacts, I looked in my SD card for my back up and have nothing.

Is it possible to revert back and eliminate everything I did to recover my contact book?

let the ridicule begin for being a moron! lol
  2. coolkidd

coolkidd New Member

Your contacts should sync with google.... Just login using your google account.
  3. JFrawls

JFrawls New Member

I logged back into my google account and only have very few of the contacts that were there before.
    Is it normal that only google and corprate are the only sync options?
  4. erikfig

erikfig New Member

I had the same issue. This is what I did. I reinstalled the older Stock rom so I can backup my contacts to sdcard. After you export your contact to the sd from the stock rom, intall BB v0.4 again and import the contact from the sdcard. That should do it.
  5. bje1982

bje1982 New Member

this is getting funny lol

go to contacts, hit menu, hit display options, hit your gmail, then check off all the boxes and your contacts should show. lol let us know if it works
  6. JFrawls

JFrawls New Member

I forgot that facebook and other things needed to be reinstalled to sync those accounts.

BJE- I'm most concerned with recovering all my phone numbers. I don't have a ton of gmail contacts or other email.

Fig- I will have to wait until later to try that out, I'm going to have to read up on the process for reverting back to stock