1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help!. I want gingerbread original rom but i don't know how!

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by Noger, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Noger

Noger New Member

Hello everyone,

I have a motorola droid 2 global phone with Froyo version 2.2. I would like to install gingerbread, but an original version not a version "cooked."

I am new to this and I have some questions:

'I read that before installing a rom I should make a backup but I do not know how. If I perform this backup I can go back if I regret the gingerbread rom, or rom to install fails?. If you can give me a guide I'll be grateful.
    'I need a special rom to my phone or it can be anyone?. If you can give me a link thank you.
    -If I install the original gingerbread rom will have all the features or lose some?
    -If the installation of the rom fails, I can restore my phone as it was before or I lose it?

In summary, I would like to help me install on my phone original gingerbread.

Thank you and excuse my ignorance on the subject and my bad English.

Greetings.