1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

HELP I updated baseband and its not activating

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by dr01dm0dd3r, Jun 7, 2010.

1. dr01dm0dd3r

dr01dm0dd3r New Member

i updated my baseband for the 2.2 rom, and now when i try to activate it using the ##22899 it says mobile network not available.
  2. Jameshpatterson

Jameshpatterson New Member

Try *228 (no 99) if still wont work log on to my verizon and click activate phone. Enter your info. Then try *228 again. Worked for me.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  3. hacksaw

hacksaw New Member

Don't panic. I had similar issues.

First, the number is *22899 or *228 NOT ##22899.

Secondly, Verizon's network seemed to be having trouble reactivating phone for a while. I updated my baseband at about 3AM Pacific time this morning and kept getting "Activation unsuccessful" messages. I saw lots of others posting that they were having similar problems around the same time even though people who had tried it earlier were successful. I went to bed and when I woke up my phone was able to activate on the first try.

Give it another go using *22899 and see if it works now.
Search tags for this page
* 228 verizon activation unsuccessful
*228 activation unsucessful
*22899+droid+x activation

droid 2 activation unsuccessful