1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help i think i am bricked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Tech Support' started by jared845, Aug 13, 2012.

1. jared845

jared845 New Member

Hello all I have a rooted htc thunderbolt and rooted with revolutionary and running BAMF CUBED about 6 months ago, the other day i went to clean the davlik cache and the the battery stats the phone went to reboot got stuck on a blank screen, so i called vzw and they told me to hold the volume down and power at the same time, and do a facory reset, still didnt work, i messed around with it not really knoiwing what i am doing and now its completely DEAD, NOT POWERING UP, I plug into the charger no charging indicator NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! IS THIS BRICKED AND I AM DONE WITH THIS PHONE OR IS THERE ANY WORK AROUND. THANKS ALL ! ​
  2. smokeyrd

smokeyrd New Member

So when you try to turn it on, nothing at all happens. No flash screen, no vibrate?
  3. jared845

jared845 New Member

nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When i plug it in into the charger their is not led indicator that its charging