1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

HELP - I Reset Factory Settings - Now, Verizon Demands I Have An Account With Them

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by jakzun, Jun 1, 2012.

1. jakzun

jakzun New Member

all i get is an activation screen and i don't want verizon - i want to be able to use my phone again - surf the web, etc.

help, please?
  2. tcrews

tcrews Premium Member Premium Member Developer

When you power up are you at the "touch here" with the big green Android?

at this screen touch the four corners of the screen...

Top left, top right, bottom right, bottom left. That will let you bypass the setup screen and bring you to your homescreen/desktop.
  3. jakzun

jakzun New Member

thank you for your reply...

no, i never got that screen - it boots up to a locked desktop and when i unlock it, it goes straight to the language screen (english/spanish) - it's trying to set up a verizon account - but, i don't want one - i just want to use my camera and internet

it won't let me access the apps or any other feature and verizon says their software will not allow me to use my phone without an account - so, after telling them off about how it's MY PHONE and they do NOT have the right to block my use of it - they said there are ways to get get past it but, they can't tell me

i'm figuring i just need to remove their software

also, somehow, i managed to get it into safe-mode - but, now, i don't know how i did that and it's still in safe mode

i converted it into a harddrive last year and i can still access that on my pc - i can see all the files there - maybe some of them are the ones i want to delete?
Search tags for this page
factory reset verizon now cant activate

factory reset verizon phone

how do i reset my verizon phone to factory settings
how do you reset a verizon phone to factory settings
how to reset a verizon android phone
how to reset verizon android phone

how to reset verizon droid

how to reset verizon phone

how to reset verizon phone to factory settings

reset verizon droid

reset verizon phone factory settings