Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Did you turn it off and back on? Are you running a FroYo kernel? Have you considered flashing one of the latest nightlies or a 6.1 RC that aren't months out of date like 6.0 is? :)

fognlx

Reaction score
Did you turn it off and back on? Are you running a FroYo kernel? Have you considered flashing one of the latest nightlies or a 6.1 RC that aren't months out of date like 6.0 is? :)

i updated it to 6.1RC4 last night, and the kernel to p3droids LV 250-1200. still doesnt work =/

fognlx

Reaction score
C_01.43.01P? That's the newest one right? and what is PRL?

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
Two things. First, research seems to indicate that there isn't any 2G in the US, but I'm taking that with a grain of salt. :)

Second; where in the US are you and what version are you running?

fognlx

Reaction score
I'm in philadelphia, and in the about phone it says in running android version 2.2.1 the thing is, the 3G worked fine on my old droid. But then it got stolen, and I got a new one through asurion. So is there a posibilty that the phone is defective? And that's why the 3G isn't working?

fognlx

Reaction score
yeah. i got it tuesday, opened it up, activated it. and noticed there was no 3G symbol, but thought nothing of it, then went to rooting it and flashing CM roms. and then realized something was wrong, because there was no 3g symbol, i can't get on the internet, or facebook unless im connected to a wifi network. And i can't send or receive pix messages at all.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
Compare the MIN to make sure it's the same as your phone number. If not then it's Verizon's fault. If it is the same then about the only thing I can think is that you got a bad unit and should contact Asurion and demand a replacement at no charge.

Oh, and then SBF it back to stock. :)

fognlx

Reaction score
yeah it's my phone number =/. i can send/receive texts, and make/receive calls too. would you happen to have a link to a thread on how to sbf it to stock?