HELP I have no idea what to do.

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Okay, when Doug gets back we'll be ready to roll. He's the best troubleshooter for Incs and if he can't fix it, it almost certainly just isn't possible. Doug rocks.

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Was wondering if that would catch your attention. :)

Well your best option is to try a factry reset. Seeing as you can even get into the OS you will have to do this through Hboot.

There are some scary words in this post but really it is quite easy. But the downfall is everything will be erased off of the phone. IE contacts, texts, and apps. Apps and contacts should be saved with google.

If you decide you want to try this, power off the device and reboot while holding the power and volume down button. You'll see a white screen and 3 skate borders. Scroll to factory reset using the volume buttons and press the power button once you get there. It will wipe the phone and hopefully rebboot for you after that.

OP
J

jraybebe

Reaction score
im going for it... thank you so much doug ill post to tell you how it goes...

OP
J

jraybebe

Reaction score
looks like this did the trick!! thank you so much for saving me a trip to the verizon store i really appreciate it!!!dancedroid

OP
J

jraybebe

Reaction score
Just a question, does this reset include the upgrades or will I get them sent again??

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
That part should have stayed
When you put your apps back do them 1 at a time in order need just in case it was a rogue app that caused it , you did state you had just put in a new task killer so it might have been the problem

Support Our Troops!! UltraKeyboarded from a wifi monolith.