Help! I got a new Motorola Droid X2 and accidentally selected Spanish...

TimInNH

Reaction score
Hi - I just got a new (to me) Motorola Droid X2, and plan on activating it tomorrow. But, as I was playing around with the phone, I accidentally selected Spanish instead of English. Can someone please tell me how I can reset the phone, to get it back to English? I would really appreciate it..
Thank you...

- Tim

droidian1441

Reaction score
Hi - I just got a new (to me) Motorola Droid X2, and plan on activating it tomorrow. But, as I was playing around with the phone, I accidentally selected Spanish instead of English. Can someone please tell me how I can reset the phone, to get it back to English? I would really appreciate it..
Thank you...

- Tim

The settings menu is in the same list. The word "Idioma" will be the first clue. Get into that menu and work around until ya get it.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

sajgel

Reaction score
Thank you...

- Tim

if it is in spanish do this

Menu->Ajustes(settings)->Idioma y teclado->Seleccionar idioma->English

OP
T

TimInNH

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't have that to choose from, as I Had only bypassed the activation screen. What I have now, appears to be the screen for a wifi connection (Conexion fallida)

(
The settings menu is in the same list. The word "Idioma" will be the first clue. Get into that menu and work around until ya get it.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

OP
T

TimInNH

Reaction score
That worked... Thanks guys for the help!! I appreciate it..

- Tim