1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help! I deleted the contents in my nandroid folder.

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by aczaplicki, Mar 7, 2010.

1. aczaplicki

aczaplicki New Member

I was cleaning up my phone and I deleted the contents in my nandroid folder. When i went to boot into recovery it was the stock recovery, so I took them out of the trash can and put them back. I rebooted again, and it is the same stock recovery. What should I do. Thanks.
  2. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

How did you get back to the stock recovery? Having an empty nandroid folder doesn't revert you back to the stock recovery image?
  3. aczaplicki

aczaplicki New Member

Im not sure that is all that I changed.
  4. nphil

nphil New Member

You should still be on sprecovery even if you deleted your memory card contents as sprecovery resides in the recovery partition of your phone. If you want to recreate a backup, just hit backup>simple nandroid backup

If you really did bork sprecovery, which is HIGHLY unlikely, download http://downloads.droidmod.org/recovery-0.99.3c.img

copy that to your sdcard.

open up adb, type in
    su
    flash_image recovery recovery-0.99.3c.img
    reboot
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2010
  5. aczaplicki

aczaplicki New Member

When I copied the files back into the folder I must have added one. I deleted everything except the consol one and it is working now. It could have also been the ese53 backup I had in there. Once I deleted that, it is working again.
Search tags for this page

nandroid restore deleted