1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help I can't root!

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Droid2G-0369, Dec 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Droid2G-0369

Droid2G-0369 New Member

I am new to the whole rooting process but not new to android. I have done extensive research on this and but never had time to do it to my D1 because I am a marine and I deployed. I just got a D2G and want to root it. I spent all day yesterday trying to do this using my mac. I followed the instructions perfectly but failed. It would go through some of the process then my terminal would say searching for devices and get stuck there. I also tried Zs root and it said rooted but it wasn't. I did a factory reset to start fresh today I have not updated yet. Please help! It would be awesome for someone to walk me through barney style cause I feel like these direction leave steps out that us not as computer savvy people miss.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL
  2. Droid2G-0369

Droid2G-0369 New Member

Anybody?????

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL
  3. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.