HELP!!!! HTC Incredible battery life!!!

jamjr74

Reaction score
OK I am down to the wire to rade my Droid in for the Incredible (under 30 days). I am dying to get some battery life feedback from HTC Inc. owners..... Is it comparable to the Droids? Thanks

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
from the vids I see the droid has better battery life. I would not base my choice on battery life because all smart phones have crappy battery life. I kept my charger on me when I had my iphone, do it with my droid, and Incredible users will probably have to do it with their phone. Play with it for a couple of days, then make your decision.

texasPI

Reaction score
Battery life is such a subjective thing. No one can predict someone else's usage of a phone. If you're concerned about battery life but otherwise like the Incredible, I say just get it and get a spare battery if you can't always have a charger with you.

dswilkins

Reaction score
Incredible Battery Life

Got my incredible yesterday. Charged it all night. Woke up this am and took it off the charger at 5, used it VERY little as I was at work. WiFi was turned off. Battery nearly dead at 11AM....down to yellow bars.

The phone was in by shirt pocket, for awhile it got noticably warm. I would not call it hot, but it was VERY warm. Even took it over to some coworkers to feel...they were suprised.

I'll be calling tech support today. The phone is amazing, but if the battery can't stay charged for half a day on light usage, it's going back.

Dustinmj

Reaction score
IIRC it took about 10 charges for my Droid to start getting really good battery life.

crimsonblake

Reaction score
I'm a VZW sales person at one of the top 5 busiest VZW stores in the nation. According to the comparison spec sheets provided to us by corporate, the Incredible has a significantly shorter battery life than the Droid. I'll pull the stats tomorrow and post them. For this reason, I'm sticking with the Motorola Droid. Many of my co-workers and friends are as well.

seidioseidio

Reaction score
Seidio 1750 mah slim extended battery for HTC incredible

Seidio will release 1750 mah slim extended battery for HTC incredible today or tomorrow

Seidio

Sodner

Reaction score
I'm a VZW sales person at one of the top 5 busiest VZW stores in the nation. According to the comparison spec sheets provided to us by corporate, the Incredible has a significantly shorter battery life than the Droid. I'll pull the stats tomorrow and post them. For this reason, I'm sticking with the Motorola Droid. Many of my co-workers and friends are as well.

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: WOW :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
It's listed on verions website as well at quite a bit less than the droid(25%). This is something I would have greatly thought about if I were even considering the phone.

As far as an extended battery. Great..now you not only have to spend money out of the box to equal the droids memory, now you have to shell out money for a battery as well.

Darkseider

Reaction score
Seidio will release 1750 mah slim extended battery for HTC incredible today or tomorrow

Seidio

That's GREAT! Now how about the slim extended battery for the Moto Droid you have been advertising since 1000 B.C.??!??!?! :icon_evil: