HELP! How to transfer info from Droid to Droid.

KBbeck00

Reaction score
So my Droid got a little wet and my screen doesnt work. My new Droid is on the way. I was wondering, with all the stuff stored on the phone and not the sd card, like my notes, and anything else, is there any way to get that info to my new Droid? I can turn it on but it has a blank screen. Or am I wrong? Is the notes stored on my sd card? Please let me know of any suggestions of help. Thanks!

brando56894

Reaction score
Probably depends on the app, if youre rooted you could probably use ADB to pull stuff from the phone to your pc, if youre not too comfortable with ADB check out a program called Android Commander, its a GUI for ADB but its a slight pain in the ass to setup since you have to install a lot of development things from the SDK.

Im not entirely sure if ADB can be used w/o root though....

eliassami5

Reaction score
you try the search button?

Notes is a market app, and depending on which app it is then it might automatically back up all your data, or it might not. The only thing android backups up are things linked to your gmail account like, paid apps, contacts, and whatever apps are linked to your gmail account. Other than that you cant really do much in terms of going back and backing up the stuff that you wanna back up since your screen dosent work.

Mojo

Reaction score
Only way I would know to do this is to be rooted and have done a recent full nandroid back up. Get new device and root it and install that nandroid.