Help! How To Get This Dialer For Apex 1.3.1?

belanova

Reaction score
I Had liberty 1.0 but for some problems i had to go back with apex but the phone dialer on liberty was amazing for me someone know how to get this dialer for apex?​
image2ln.png

mcp770

Reaction score
Try just installing liberty toolbox from the market and install aosp dialer?

pyroelite

Reaction score
If you can't do that, pull the dialer.apk out of the liberty rom & use root explorer to mount & replace the sys file & change the permissions & reboot...

from my DX

cizzlen

Reaction score
Anyone have an answer yet? I really hate the ugly dialer on Apex and definitely miss the Liberty version.

deathshead

Reaction score
If you can't do that, pull the dialer.apk out of the liberty rom & use root explorer to mount & replace the sys file & change the permissions & reboot...

from my DX

its not that easy as the stock dx dialer is blur and not aosp. needs framework

deathshead

Reaction score
the Dailer is called cytown - modified dailer .apk I would love to see it on Apex too just for the simple long press to blacklist a number.

pyroelite

Reaction score

from my DX

its not that easy as the stock dx dialer is blur and not aosp. needs framework

Apex already has the framework to run a non-blur dialer (standard android) - if you have both installed, it will give you the option of both until you select a fav. The converse, which you might be referring to is not possible is to use a blur dialer on liberty, as it doesn't have the blur framework.

I might mess with it later on my gf's phone (she has apex)...

from my DX