1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help?? How to change just the icons in the Notificatoin Bar?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by georgiadog3, Sep 15, 2010.

1. georgiadog3

georgiadog3 New Member

I am making a spliced theme for my own use from 928 black glass and cuttalots red glass. I know how to change all of the things in it except the clock, wifi, 3G, battery, vibrate. what do i need to change to complete this task?
  2. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

All of these images are located within the framework-res.apk/res/drawable-hdpi make a copy of the framework-res.apk on your computer and open it by renaming it from .apk to .zip and navigate to where I stated above

You can mix and match frameworks like this to get the images into the framework open the original framework-res.apk with 7zip and drag the appropriate images into their according files