HELP! How do I remove a ROM off my Droid X and go back to reg STOCK ROM?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
well after seeing this i guess i feel a bit more risky lol very nice videos thanks alot...is there any way of getting this on sticky just asking i already subscribe to the thread but this might be helpfull for other in the present and future...

stickys are usually a little bit more organized than this lol

Indeed lol. However if someone was to make a thread with a link to the you tube vid and some explination you never know.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

maderschramm

Reaction score
well after seeing this i guess i feel a bit more risky lol very nice videos thanks alot...is there any way of getting this on sticky just asking i already subscribe to the thread but this might be helpfull for other in the present and future...

stickys are usually a little bit more organized than this lol

Indeed lol. However if someone was to make a thread with a link to the you tube vid and some explination you never know.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

When I get home from the bar I'll consolidate all the information info into a new thread. Sticky requests welcome if you find it useful

chefb

Reaction score
Well looks like if you root you can unroot , but if you flash a rom......pretty much there is no turning back.......good vid but....huh?

maderschramm

Reaction score
Well looks like if you root you can unroot , but if you flash a rom......pretty much there is no turning back.......good vid but....huh?

Not true. An sbf will bring your droid to stock settings. Also, if you make a nandroid backup before installing a rom you could restore that, then un root. See my sig for info on how to do that. Otherwise ask or pm :)

maderschramm

Reaction score
How do you access your nandroid backup

Boot into clockwork mod recovery (instructions are in the link in my sig, but basically using Koush's tool), go to backup/restore, restore, select the .zip file (named by date so something like 12-30-125) then confirm the restore.

maderschramm

Reaction score
new sbf flashing guide

This became outdated with an update to rootzwiki

I have a complete tut up now in the rescue squad section

link is in my sig and Here