Help Help... updated Bionic to 6.7.242, downgrade, unlock possible??

licahoratiu

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I'm new with android phones, but I learn fast. Here is my story short. I want to replace my iphone (att) with a Bionic (verizon) model and use it to Att. I was reading on different forum that is possible to do it? But looks like is not working in 6.7.242.

I was able to root the phone, modif parameters with radiocomm but still not working. Everytime when I start with different sim then verizon says unknown source sim card. Also I have a Pin and Unlock code from Verizon but still dont know how to use it on enter it.

Hope someone can direct me in to the right direction :).

Have a great day everyone

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
The sim card in the Bionic is for the 4G and not like a sim card from, say, T-Mobile. You might be able to do it with Sprint, but I don't think you can with AT&T.

BTW, I see you have your phone number on your profile. That isn't necessary. They want you to put the current phone you have, not its number.

Last edited:

bhp117

Reaction score
Link i posted did show 2 user able to use att on the bionic just dont have 4g

OP
L

licahoratiu

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this would work on any of the ics leaks or have you try it out yet but heres link

The Droid:Bionic can do CMDA/4LTE and GSM/HSPA+ [IMAGE INTENSIVE] - Droid Bionic - RootzWiki

Finally get it to work, but only gsm part no DATA yet.
I did the procedure yesterday and unlock the phone but my problem was how to switch preferred network. Your link was very useful because I found keypad input that let me change settings for that.

Thanks again.

Now any suggestions how or where to edit APN settings :)?

bhp117

Reaction score
I havent seen anything about the apn settings but you can try google see if you csn find anything about it

OP
L

licahoratiu

Reaction score
I havent seen anything about the apn settings but you can try google see if you csn find anything about it

found something on play store that help. data is working now on 3g also. I still need to figure out the text message part.