1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

help help help

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by keolawills, Mar 31, 2011.

1. keolawills

keolawills New Member

i had fission working just fine on my d2g, heard that liberty was better, got grds romer and sensor zips, but when i flashed liberty, phone froze, over and over, now its bricked. i have an old mac so i cant install rsdlite to sbf it. getting a new d2g through insurance and am going to root it again, but i dont want this to happen. any advice on liberty? or should i stick with fission?
  2. kickasz23

kickasz23 New Member

i would wait b/c GRD is releasing there rom soon, also os 2.3 is going to be leaked soon.
  3. keolawills

keolawills New Member

so now i have everything to sbf my d2g, but my battery is dead and apparently wont charge. when i plug it in to charge its stuck on the m screen, was plugged in for 24 hours, unplugged and when i try to turn on into bootloader nothing. how can i charge my battery if my phone is bricked?
  4. rusty815

rusty815 New Member

You either have to get an external charger for the battery or find someone with a droid 1 or droid 2 that can let you borrow a battery, otherwise you're out of luck

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums