Help, Hello Kitty wont go away!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ricks, Jun 18, 2010.

1. ricks

ricks Member

Ratings:
    +4
    I have the Droid Eye live wallpaper on my phone since it came out, and as we know about the kitty appearing for a second on powering up. The kitty wallpaper was saved as a wallpaper by my daughter and I just switched it back to my droid eye. Today I tried the black wallpaper from Launcher Pro and then switched back to my droid eye and now on power up the kitty is gone but the Launcher pro one shows up for a second when I power up and unlock my screen. Is this something normal when you change wallpapers?

2. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +212
    Current Phone Model:
    HTC One M8
    Twitter:
    @Shadez69
    Yea mine does that to, shows my eagles wallpaper shows up a sec before the live wallpaper kicks in, then the 20 seconds for all the icons to show up on screen.

3. ricks

ricks Member

Ratings:
    +4
    If some more people could confirm this happening with their phones, might prove if this is normal.

4. harminator

harminator New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have the same issue with a Cowboys wallpaper that I downloaded. I have since switched to a live wallpaper, but some times on powerup it flashes the Cowboys one for a second.

I've removed the wallpaper app that had the Cowboys wallpaper, but that didn't help. I've searched through all the files on the SD card but can't find the image.

I'm also using Launcher Pro, don't know if that has anything to do with it.

5. Aiesline

Aiesline Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Have you tried changing to a "normal" wallpaper then switching back to your live wallpaper? From my understanding the live wall paper runs in addition to the regular wallpaper. So you will see a flash of the normal wallpaper before your live wallpaper loads.

Search tags for this page

hello kitty droid launcher

hello kitty forum

hello kitty launcher droid