Help guys with rom manager please

jp1m16

Reaction score
I know this has been covered but am running late for work. I swear cant figure it out. I have donated the rom manager version just to play with nightlies of cyan. I go into download rom and where it says forkitup click on that and nothing. wht the heck.. I got suckered and thought that i needed to buy this. Lol. canyou help me out gang. Im sure its worth it if I can get to the nighties. thanks.

meshdub

Reaction score
You need to have CM7 installed in order to see nightlies in rom manager

Sent from my CM7 Droid X using Tapatalk

OP
J

jp1m16

Reaction score
I do have the cyanogenmod installed. I love it. but when I go to the download roms and click the fork up section. Nothing. by the way Im legit on donating. frustrating to say the least.. as thats the reason I bought it. Help:icon_eek: I can acess other roms but not the forkup one. I did buy it. not trying to jack anyone..

OP
J

jp1m16

Reaction score
I know its got to be somthing this old dog is doing wrong.

OP
J

jp1m16

Reaction score
wait a minute I did the all in one monster flash to cyan. would that make a diff???

ccsoccer03

Reaction score
Check to see that you flashed the droid x (2nd init) version of recovery. aka, when you boot into recovery it will be orange/amber , not green, and the version number is 4.0, not 2.5 . Once you install this version, the nightlies will appear in "Download rom" under premium.

AND WHATEVER YOU DO. DO NOT BOOTSTRAP IF YOU'RE ALREADY IN THE ALL IN ONE CYANOGEN MOD. IT WILL BOOTLOOP AND YOU WILL HAVE TO SBF.

OP
J

jp1m16

Reaction score
ccsoccer,,,I saw the orange recovery. didnt have it before. now Im booting. THAT DID ITdancedroid Thanks so much for that!!! Say do have a good site i could read all about the cyan mods??? AWESOME:icon_ banana: That's why I love this forum. You this old dogs day.. thanks again..:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana: this rom is so insanely fast..I used to be on liberty. but gotta love the speed...lol

KestrylX

Reaction score
Droid X Recovery?

Where do you get this other version of recovery? I'm having the same issue as the OP.

jakehansen

Reaction score
In Rom Manager, tap "flash clockworkmod recovery." It will then ask you to select your device. If you're running CM7, you need to select Droid X (2nd init). That should get rid of the fork and allow you to see the nightlies.

eagl20g

Reaction score
In Rom Manager, tap "flash clockworkmod recovery." It will then ask you to select your device. If you're running CM7, you need to select Droid X (2nd init). That should get rid of the fork and allow you to see the nightlies.

Dude your rock. I knew I was having an issue and seen this post. Flippin a bro
:icon_ banana:

BTW I figured this out after I already downloaded the nightly #25 threw the site and just got it transferred to my phone then i read this lol