Help getting themed GB keyboard working on 2.2

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I had this happen with Incinerated ... users have to install the sourcery GB keyboard prior to loading the theme. After that all was good. Not the ideal solution but I haven't had ppl complain ... probably cuz nobody is using it :p

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Yank, I did what you suggested on your excellent Incinerated theme, and it worked fine for me. I'm not running Sourcery anymore, but I wanted to let you know that installing the GB keyboard *before* installing the theme seemed to be the ticket.

-Mike

Thanks Mike ...

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I had this happen with Incinerated ... users have to install the sourcery GB keyboard prior to loading the theme. After that all was good. Not the ideal solution but I haven't had ppl complain ... probably cuz nobody is using it :p

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Yank, I did what you suggested on your excellent Incinerated theme, and it worked fine for me. I'm not running Sourcery anymore, but I wanted to let you know that installing the GB keyboard *before* installing the theme seemed to be the ticket.

-Mike

Thanks Mike ...

I'll send you a bill. he-he..:icon_ banana:

-Mike

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Hey Mike, what are you running today.. ? are you happy with it in comparison to Sourcery.. ?

Currently, I'm testing a theme for a friend, so I can't say much. I will say that I have never run across a more feature rich rom than Sourcery, and that I never had one problem - not a one - when my friend was testing his theme on Sourcery. It was his decision to move on and test the theme on multiple roms that was my reason for leaving Sourcery. That, and the fact that I have only one Droid 1, which is (anymore) less of a phone, than a "device", used for testing.

-Mike

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Hey Mike, what are you running today.. ? are you happy with it in comparison to Sourcery.. ?

Currently, I'm testing a theme for a friend, so I can't say much. I will say that I have never run across a more feature rich rom than Sourcery, and that I never had one problem - not a one - when my friend was testing his theme on Sourcery. It was his decision to move on and test the theme on multiple roms that was my reason for leaving Sourcery. That, and the fact that I have only one Droid 1, which is (anymore) less of a phone, than a "device", used for testing.

-Mike

I guess that answers my question before its even asked... :)

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock