Help getting original Netflix app back!!!

countryboy498

Reaction score
I am rooted and need to send my Razr back for warranty. I am going to unroot before but I deleted the original Netflix app so when I factory restore my phone everything comes back like I have never rooted with the exception of the Netflix app. Is there a way to get the original back on so it comes back when I factory
confused.png
restore my phone?

Any help would be greatly appreciated:icon_eek:

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
My guess is that if the Netflix app was on the phone when you originally purchased the phone, then it will be there when you factory reset the phone.

OP
countryboy498

countryboy498

Reaction score
That's kind of what I was thinking too. But when I did my last factory reset it wasn't there. I had to download it from the market.

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
Are you sure it was already there? Netflix did not come preloaded for me, and it gives me the option to uninstall (not rooted).

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
View attachment 50471

There is my Netflix APK, now that is the one that came with the phone but has been updated through PS.

lovemyram4x4

Reaction score
Just do a restore back to .173 or. 181, everything will be totally stock afterwards.

kijutsu

Reaction score
I am rooted and need to send my Razr back for warranty. I am going to unroot before but I deleted the original Netflix app so when I factory restore my phone everything comes back like I have never rooted with the exception of the Netflix app. Is there a way to get the original back on so it comes back when I factory
confused.png
restore my phone?

Any help would be greatly appreciated:icon_eek:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-razr-hacks/198379-updated-droid-razr-utility-windows.html

U
se that to go back to factory stock.