1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help getting clockwork recovery on my samsung continuum,

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by androidgift, Jul 2, 2011.

1. androidgift

androidgift New Member

WNn get rid if bing and go to google operated

Sent from my SCH-I400 using DroidForums
  2. anthonyezra

anthonyezra New Member

1) Open Odin.
    2) Power down the phone and pull the battery.
    3) Plug the usb cable into your computer.
    4) With the battery out, hold the volume down button and plug the usb cable into the phone. You will now see a yellow triangle. This is in download mode.
    5) In the Odin software, click on the PIT button and select the .pit file you have downloaded.
    6) Next, click on the PDA button and select the .tar file you downloaded.
    7) Next, click on the START button. You will then see the Odin software do its thing and the end result will say PASS.
    8) Ok...this step is crucial to your success. At this point you will unplug your usb cable from the phone. Now install your battery. (DO NOT POWER THE PHONE YET. IF YOU DO, REPEAT THE PROCESS ABOVE) Press the volume up and down buttons at the same time and while you are pressing them, press the start button so all three are pressed at the same time. The word SAMSUNG will appear then disappear and when it appears a second time release the volume up and down and power button.
    9) You will now see blue writing which is the continuum recovery. Use your volume up and down to scroll to the update.zip line. Once this is highlighted, use your soft menu key on the face of the phone in the bottom left corner to select it. This will open the update.zip
    10) After a few seconds you will see RED writing. You are now in clockwork recovery. Now you will use you volume up and down keys to scroll and the POWER button to select the option you want.
    11) The first thing you need to do is scroll down to backup and restore and select that with your power button. The select backup, then scroll down and select yes. This will create a backup that can be found on your SD card in the clockwork folder.

If you want to recover the data in your Android phone, just go to Android Recovery.
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
Search tags for this page
clockwork recovery continuum
clockworkmod sch i400
continuum recovery mode
how to get recovery samsung continuum
i400 continuum clockworkmod
i400 recovery mode

installing clockworkmod recovery on samsung sch-i400

samsung sch i400 recovery
samsung sch-i400 clockwork recovery
sch-i400 recovery