Help getting back to droid!

curiousgeorge

Reaction score
First off, I have been watching these forums for two years ever since I got the OG droid and this is my first post! What a great community. Now on to business.

I have an interesting dilemma, my contract expired and I jumped on the opportunity to play with siri and the new iphone 4s assuming it would hold me off as a delay until the Gnex came out. I am very impulsive, especially with technology. After a day with it, I was pretty convinced I wanted android back so I put it up for trade on craigslist just to see what the interest was. Someone offered to trade a brand new D3 and an 16gb iPhone 4 for my 4s. I am pretty confident it is legit, and they have agreed to meet at a verizon store check out the esn's etc. Is this a good option? Otherwise I would pay the 35 bucks and either get on the Gnex, RAZR, flavor of the months bandwagon. Is this a good trade? Or should I just wait? PS I have until Jan 9 to return the iphone. I live in Minneapolis and 4g is good here, I also need GPS to get around this place as I moved here for school. I currently have a droid 2 which is meeting all of my needs, but my wants are another story!

Thanks!

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
OK, First things first! Welcome to the forums! :biggrin: Great to have you out of the shadows! dancedroid

Sounds like a good deal, what is the plan for the iPhone 4 that you'd trade? The d3 is a great phone except for the fact its only 3g. The D4 is coming pretty soon, I think it's worth the wait, I would pay the $35 and jump on the Nexus. I'm glad you came back to Android! :clap: Ultimately the choice is yours the only difference I see is the 4g... other than that, its pretty near the same as any phone on the market!

OP
C

curiousgeorge

Reaction score
Thanks! I went to the store and looked at the droid 3, but with the Gnex release "seeming" to be soon I think its worth it now. Thanks for your input!