Reaction score

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Have you tried re-flashing the ROM? And before installing make sure to check the md5 of the file

OP
D

Diquan360

Reaction score
No, when I first flashed it, it got an error that said it had unauthorized software on it, so I went into download mode and flashed the orignal kernel to the phone just to see if that would do anything and it worked and it booted up, and I went to flash my backup but it was gone and now I'm kind of afraid to do that I was just going to flash the eclipse rom and see if it was any better. I used Clockwork mod recovery do you think that would work?

OP
D

Diquan360

Reaction score
Have you tried re-flashing the ROM? And before installing make sure to check the md5 of the file

No, when I first flashed it, it got an error that said it had unauthorized software on it, so I went into download mode and flashed the orignal kernel to the phone just to see if that would do anything and it worked and it booted up, and I went to flash my backup but it was gone and now I'm kind of afraid to do that I was just going to flash the eclipse rom and see if it was any better. I used Clockwork mod recovery do you think that would work?

OP
D

Diquan360

Reaction score

I went to do what you said but I'm unsure of how to do that with clockworkmod recovery touch?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I went to do what you said but I'm unsure of how to do that with clockworkmod recovery touch?
Do you have access to a computer? If so, download md5 checker.

Usually when you download a ROM the dev puts up an md5 number to ensure your download was complete.