Help from GreyParrot resizing a photo

blnord

Reaction score
Greyparrot (or anyone that can help) I read a post from a few months ago where you helped someone resize a photo/image for their droid and was wondering if you could help me, actually do it for me? I have tried with no luck, I have figured out how to resize it to everything standard on my photo editing program but cannot figure out how to customize it to the 960 x 854? I would appreciate any help!!!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Greyparrot (or anyone that can help) I read a post from a few months ago where you helped someone resize a photo/image for their droid and was wondering if you could help me, actually do it for me? I have tried with no luck, I have figured out how to resize it to everything standard on my photo editing program but cannot figure out how to customize it to the 960 x 854? I would appreciate any help!!!

I don't do much of this and I'm not Greyparrot, but if I were to attempt this I would place the picture on my computers desktop and work with it from the computer. Then I would drop it back on the phone.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum - I would suggest uploading your photo (if it is family friendly) - I am sure someone will be able to easily resize it for you

OP
B

blnord

Reaction score
Thanks, I have tried everything that I know of, which isn't much. It is family friendly definitely. I will see if I can upload it.

OP
B

blnord

Reaction score
ok, third times a charm, I believe I just uploaded them. Anyone that can help resize them I would greatly appreciate it.

OP
B

blnord

Reaction score
greyparrot you rock!!! Thank you so much. Did you see the other picture too? It's red/white/blue and says proud army mom, I'd love that one too if it's not being too demanding :)

greyparrot

Reaction score
I didn't do the other image because it was very small and I thought that it wouldn't look good after enlarging, but here are 4 versions. Enjoy

OP
B

blnord

Reaction score
Oh, well I'll give them a shot and see, thank you again, so much!!!