1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

help, framework issues

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by zathus, Jan 2, 2010.

1. zathus

zathus New Member

ok, so ive been using the xhero theme for a while now. i decided to use that theme as a base and change some things here and there to more of my liking. its been working fine. ive flashed the new theme ive maded a few times with no issues. then last night, i booted up a new framwork i was working on and all of the sudden non, well 99% of my apps done work. the second I click on them it says to force close. if I reinstall the original xhero theme it works fine but the second I change one thing.. example. the battery icon.. all my apps stop working. ive done it a dozen times and worked fine then all of the sudden stoped. what am I doing wrong??