1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

help fixing video camera (2.0)

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by Mikeybeanz, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Mikeybeanz

Mikeybeanz New Member

I love LGB 2.0...best ROM I have used to date. Great battery life, speed, and look/feel. The only problem is the video camera. I dont use it a lot but if I ever needed to, it would be nice to know I can.

In the main LGB 2.0 page, someone mentioned changing the frame rate in an xml file. I was only able to find this file using terminal emulator and I couldn't edit it from the phone. Is there another way?
  2. vicious01

vicious01 New Member

What some people do is download cm rc1 and use the camera apk to replace lgb apk I did it and now it works great. If you can't install over the current camera you need to use root explorer to delete old camera apk

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

how to fix a android camcorder

htc merge camera freezes when used